Top Social

Lifestyle Beauty Fashion Illustration

Introduction | A new adventure in blogging

Monday, September 12, 2016

Its time to start something new...


After years of telling myself that I would start (and stick to) writing a blog, I've finally realized there is no better time than now. its time to stop putting it off and finally kick my blogging butt into tip top shape.  

My name is Emily, and I'm a 24 year old illustration student living in Ontario, Canada. 




I take a lot of pride in what I do with illustration, and I think that applies to a lot of different fields of my interests.

I enjoy creating and being involved with anything that takes some thinking creatively, like fashion, DIY, and makeup. I'm also very passionate about plants and cats, but I'm sure that will become apparent in future posts!


Starting this blog is a bit daunting, but I've heard the best way to get over something that makes you nervous is to just immerse yourself in it. Here's to the start of my blog! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment