Top Social

Lifestyle Beauty Fashion Illustration

My Fall Fashion | Lookbook for Autumn Outfit 1

Thursday, September 22, 2016


It's finally my favorite time of the year – FALL! There's something so nostalgic and beautiful about the autumn season; maybe it’s the change in leaf colours, the crisp smell in the mornings, warm drinks or the warm sweaters everyone wears.  Whatever it is, I love fall.  




 Burgundy and mustard yellow are probably two of my main favs for fall fashion. I feel like they go with the general feel of Autumn and they make me feel so festive. This cute thrifted burgundy top is a new main piece of mine! Semi turtlenecks are really in style right now, and I feel with the combination of the burgundy colour and ribbed fabric, it’s a perfect top for Autumn. 



This bulky knit cardigan from H&M is perfect for those slightly chilly days. Different colours knitted throughout make it an easy piece to match with various other items. I particularly like the gold yarn knitted throughout the sweater.  



These Zara high waisted pants are actually the first high waisted pants that ive bought that are ACTUALLY high waisted on me! Oh the woes of a long torsoed girl. A darker denim goes well with so many different pieces and I cant stop wearing these pants! Theyre a stretch demin, so they are oh so comfy, and give a little room for when you eat too much pumpkin pie!  




Classic black booties are a must for fall! I have a wide collection from many stores for different looks, but I find that these ones from Ardenes give a little extra umph to this look! They have a small silver decal on the sides and a small heel to give some height. 



Get the Look 

Here are some similar pieces to the ones I wore here if you want the look! 

Sweater - Choies ( link is here)

Top - Lyst ( link is here


Pants - Zara ( link is here)

Booties - Ardene (link is here


I hope you enjoyed this post, and look forward to more fall fashion arrangements! 

Whats your favorite season? Let me know in the comments! 


-Emily 


Post Comment
Post a Comment